We are looking for a butler/personal assistant for a family in Cologne - job 51063
Their company was founded in Cologne in 1960. They are an agency for brand experiences and have eight offices in China and Europe with around 400 employees. They combine all creative disciplines from strategy, creation, design, and project and event management to engineering and production.
Running an international agency is a full-time job. The tasks in the assistant area are correspondingly diverse. Professional and private appointments and topics have to be coordinated daily in a team with the executive assistant. Planning and booking trips, organizing appointments and projects, multilingual communication with colleagues and various external bodies, and looking after the private environment and the art collection with a curator.
The butler/personal assistant looks after all issues relating to the Group CEO and owner, focusing on personal matters. These are tasks such as organization and occasional accompaniment on private trips, property management with the supervision of craftsmen, gardeners, and cleaning specialists, shopping, selected trips, and looking after the vehicle fleet.
A wide range of tasks can therefore be expected with a mixture of routine tasks and problems that arise spontaneously and require creative solutions.
- A completed vocational training with several years of experience in the butler or assistant sector in the top hotel industry with a background in guest relations, front office, or concierge.
- The assistant knows about the unique features of a personal assistant job and has the necessary calmness, flexibility, care, and discretion.
- A reliable way of working and high organizational and communication skills are expected.
- Experienced handling of MS Office and MS teams is required.
- Excellent knowledge of German and English. Good knowledge of French and other modern languages is an advantage.
- Experience as a driver and in fleet management is also an advantage.
- A stable and positive personality with empathy and humor ensures a good atmosphere. Liking children completes the profile.
- Your place of work is Cologne, Germany (usually from Monday to Friday)
- Employee status
- Accommodation will be provided as a separate apartment
- The start date is as soon as possible
- The annual salary will be according to training and experience but will be between € 60.000 – € 80.000 gross per year.